Sunday, March 23, 2014

Music Review

True

This album from head to toe is absolutely amazing. All the songs in this album are the ones that people move their head to.


      The lyrics are all appropriate to the song that they are in and I enjoyed listening to this album.


      Here are the top singles in the album:

Wake Me Up


  Hey Brother

  You Make Me


Addicted To You

Best Part


The best part is the beat in the songs, I just love to nod my head to it all the time when  hear it on the radio or on my ipod.

Worst Part


The worst part is that the video in the music video a lot of times has nothing to do with the music making it confusing for some people.


Opinion

 

In my opinion this is a very good album and people should try it out, but just not watch the official music video!

 

Rating 

9/10





  


1 comment:

  1. Is this country? It sounds vaguely like country.
    You need to be more descriptive in your reviews. I was left wondering about a lot of different parts of your review.

    14/20

    ReplyDelete