Friday, November 29, 2013

What can I (Mr. Samec) do to make science more interesting/valuable to you?

      Doing science with you is already super interesting to me.

      I say this because you do things that other science teachers would not do in the past, for example you threw a Frisbee at the wall to show laminar flow or dropping I think a ball and a hole puncher to see which would drop first.

      I myself like to see things to get a better understanding and doing something like that helped me understand laminar flow better and the force of gravity, buoyancy, density.

      You as a teacher do things that surprise me greatly and make learning fun, so there is really nothing else you need to do to make science more interesting or valuable to me but just for you to keep on doing what your doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment